#263 - 😜👀" Showcasing a Surprise Large Jewelry Lot"👀😜 -What a Shock! Final #Jewelry#Unboxing#Thrift

#263 - 😜👀" Showcasing a Surprise Large Jewelry Lot"👀😜 -What a Shock!  Final #Jewelry#Unboxing#Thrift

E-mail me if you are interested in any of the pieces in this lot, please don't comment below with your timestamps. Send them to bbrewer51@verizon.net

You must be registered with Jewelry Pirate before you can claim any items!!

Please Like, Share Comment & Subscribe to my channel!

Hit the Bell if you want to be notified when I post a new video!

Prices are Reasonable if you see something you like e-mail me at:
E-mail - bbrewer51@verizon.net

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThatS......
You can also comment below the video
I only ship within the USA

I accept Pay pal, Money Orders & Checks(I wait for your check to clear before mailing your package)
Pay pal Address is: bbrewer51@verizon.net

I ship twice weekly as the Post Office is not close to where I live

Shipping is $5.00 no matter how many pieces of jewelry you order

I always include a free gift with your purchase as a thank you. Your items come packaged beautifully & secure

I do sell other items besides jewelry such a purses and shipping on them is according to weight & size

If you see anything else in my videos I can add it to this order or I can hold your order to see if you find something else before you pay.

Thank you so much for watching my videos, I truly appreciate it!

😜👀"ShowcasingSurprise

Post a Comment

0 Comments