A Fitting Pistol for Pistol Fitting

A Fitting Pistol for Pistol Fitting

***SPOILER***
If the Sign Sauer 226 Legion SAO came out in 1910, you'd have never heard of the 1911. It's that good. Every Fudd that hypes up the 1911 can eat it muzzle first.
When I used to sell guns and some middle-aged fart knocker would come in and say something stupid like, "I need a woman's gun for my little lady here. I carry a 1911." I'd reply with, "Oh? A 1911 will fit her hand just fine. Did you want to get her that or a modern more reliable pistol in a combat caliber?" Then I'd usually sell them a Sig 938. You know... a small 1911 that shoots a 9mm and really proves your love...

All that being said, hits count. Capacity helps. Get a gun that fits your hand, suits your needs, and fits your budget.

FittingPistolPistol

Post a Comment

0 Comments