A Timeline For The Newbies #bombshellreloaded Now B Mad.

A Timeline For The Newbies #bombshellreloaded Now B Mad.

Join this channel to get access to perks:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjmxNkAOkCHaclpKcI8_Ndw/join

Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

Donations : (*if you wanna support the channel, me, or my babygirl- these are the options I prefer over memberships, etc.)

CashApp - $controllakerissa

**Amazon Wishlist (preferred)-

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/30MJ6GUECJH6I?ref_=wl_share

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3AKFXO98B8UO3?ref_=wl_share

*there is two sorry

Contact:
Cell - 9177246369
eMail/Hangouts- kerissatabona@gmail.com
Twitter - @kerissadibs25/@kerissadibs
Discord - controllalaaa#3559
*I give out my number often in lives too.

Back Ups (please sub) -
https://youtube.com/channel/UCOnMLUxrD8EhMaMXNEDL0ZQ
https://youtube.com/channel/UCZZfgen7c4IL4IHWGhP9h5g
https://youtube.com/c/controllapersempre

Firstly, thank you for tuning into my video! I hope you enjoyed it. If so, please feel free to hit the like, and if you're new, don't forget to subscribe! Also, make sure to hit the bell so you don't miss anything! Second, I just wanna let you know I consider all my "supporters" family. You guys are always there to offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, and I'm grateful #famalam. A bit about me, I'm born in 1986, I have a little girl named El, right now she is a toddler. I am also a single mom and widow- In January 2018 I lost my husband to a heroin overdose. He had been clean about 3 years, and his "slip" killed him. Life will never be the same again, I will never be the same again, and 2018 almost broke me. I'm moving out of that and focusing on things of importance. My child, stability, safety, and happiness. I would like to grow my channel, and I don't have a "themed" channel (meaning I dunno what area of YouTube I belong in. I would say "blogging" as I'm mostly telling MY STORY)- Some of my videos will be about addiction and overdose awareness. Some may be about mental health, while others about medical and recreational cannabis. Some may be venting sessions, or playtime with my baby. Some might be unboxing, or my little "beginner" tutorials, and others may be strictly about knowlege. I research everything I do, and when I do upload/post, I put my heart and soul into that work. My hope for this channel is to help, have fun, teach & also learn from and with ya'll. I am a total work in progress, and yes I was dealt a shitty hand in life, but now it's my time to turn it around. I truly hope you enjoy your experience here, return and become part of the #famalam. Now, I definitely come off aggressive, or loud, (or a bunch of other negative things) I am still grieving, but I am not a victim. I am a survivor; sopravvissuta. I do accept and appreciate donations, as I do put thought and time into my content, as well as bare my soul, and I'm a widow trying to make ends meet & navigate getting back to normalcy.. I put money and work back into my channel, and though I do not expect it nor is it required, it helps out a lot. I'm a single mother on disability, not on public assistance or housing, and am in the process of going back to school.  If you wanna help the most, get items for me or my daughter on Amazon wishlist! Items for my channel or diapers etc.. Thanks again for watching, I truly hope we were able to bring a little joy and a smile into your day!

Widowmotherstrength

Post a Comment

0 Comments