How I manage to keep making changes to my weekly budget| Paycheck to Paycheck July 18-24

How I manage to keep making changes to my weekly budget| Paycheck to Paycheck  July 18-24

New adventures are on the way again with my paycheck to paycheck for this July Budget.


Hi everyone,

This week, I am mapping out my July 16th paycheck for the week of July 18-24. New changes are going to take place as I map out my new apartment hunting. My budget is always evolving as I figure out how to make a plan for this coming December. As always thank you for watching.

********Here is the link to Chrissy's ~ The Mom Life Video with HELLO FRESH LINK ~ https://youtu.be/RVLs47ZfVzA
I make no commissions on this link. This link is provided to to help assist you find her link quick and fast. Please locate it in her description box in the YouTube video Link above and give her a sweet thank you.

My journey is very new and simple. If you are new to budgeting and don't know where to start, join me. We can do this together, I would be happy to have you join my adventures on pennies.

I have plans to offer various budgeting, planning, monthly fitness goals, and adventures on pennies. If this sounds like fun I am happy to have you follow along.

Please leave me a comment if you would like to suggest what works for you.
Thank you for spending your time with me today and I will see you in my next video.
Hugs from me to you.

If you would like to contact me please email me at toshashaework@gmail.com (Please only business related interest)


Music Credit goes to:
Cowgirls Rule the Skies ~ Dan Bodan
Chocolate Cookie Jam ~ An Jone
Sunday Rain ~ Cheel
Know Myself ~ Patrick Patrikios

Woman Supporting Woman
The Mom Life (Chrissy) ~ https://youtu.be/RVLs47ZfVzA

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT a financial advisor or expert. All views and opinions on this channel are my own personal opinions. I am sharing my journey as it relates to my financial goals. REMEMBER this important message: Prior to making any financial decisions for yourself/your family, CONSULT your financial advisor or planner based on your circumstances.

Budget paycheck to paycheck JulyJuly BudgetHow I Plan my Budget

Post a Comment

0 Comments