How to choose colours for crochet | Color Theory Basics

How to choose colours for crochet | Color Theory Basics

Choosing colours for crochet projects can be a little overwhelming. Here’s a few hints and tips to help you find inspiration and choose colour schemes for your crochet projects.

Have you read my blog on colour theory yet? You can find it here:

https://bellacococrochet.com/how-to-choose-yarn-colour-combinations/

Intro: 00:00
Finding inspiration in every day things: 00:15
Pinterest/design seeds: 00:30
Yarn pegs: 00:44
Colour wheel: 01:37
Neutral Shades: 02:27

It's been probably my MOST requested topic ever, so I wanted to re-share this little video that I made about colour theory and how to pick colour schemes for your crochet projects.

Are you a fan of harmonious colours, or do you like a bit of colour clashing? You know me, I'm all about the pink. But I love pairing it with unexpected colours to add a bit of a pop.

Let me know your favourite unexpected colour schemes in the comments!

color theorycolour theory for crochethow to choose colours for crochet blanket

Post a Comment

0 Comments