The Most Amazing Living Wall inside a Plant Shop! | Plant Shop Tour 2021

The Most Amazing Living Wall inside a Plant Shop! | Plant Shop Tour 2021

Are you ready to see the most AMAZING living wall inside a plant shop?! Yes or YES!
Hi my Plomie, Hope you're well! I was so fortunate to be able to get a sneak peek at one of my favorite new plant shops here in SoCal, Houseplant Nation, who just opened their second location and all I have to say is OMG!!!!
In all seriousness, if you are on a plant ban or don't plan on buying any more plants for yourself, (and in case you are local) just come and take a look at this BEAUTIFUL living wall and your day (or week/month) will be made! The owners have done such an amazing job putting this store together adding wishlist plants, classic plants and showcasing local vendors.
I love love loooove being able to support local plant shops as much as I can especially ones like this that put extra care and thought into making sure their customers are happy and excited every time they come in. I hope you enjoy this video and feel like you were there with me, stumbling over my words as I stalk this living wall and formulate a plan on how I can make one in my home, HAHA!

Let's stay connected! Im usually on IG, putting the same things up LOL so meet me there:
IG: sharinatallada

Plant Shop: Houseplant Nation (#2) in Garden Grove, CA
IG: houseplantnation

Miss last weeks Plant Shopping vid? I gotchu!
Here it is boo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJeI4pn2FQ&t=507s

Thank you thank you thank you! LEAVE ME ALL THE COMMENTS! (except mean ones haha ain't nobody got time fo dat here! LOL) I appreciate you, know that I don't take making these videos for you for granted!



Music by Mr. Chase - Calling Home - https://thmatc.co/?l=11EC6737

vertical gardenliving wallgreen wall

Post a Comment

0 Comments