UNLAWFULLY DETAINED & ASSAULTED BY CT. STATE POLICE! CITIZENS RIGHTS VIOLATED TWICE IN ONE DAY!

UNLAWFULLY DETAINED & ASSAULTED BY CT. STATE POLICE! CITIZENS RIGHTS VIOLATED TWICE IN ONE DAY!

Fellow Patriots what you just watched in this video is just a snippet of the whole story. I was unlawfully detained placed in handcuffs for 20 minutes at Bradley international airport by CT. State Trooper Lavoie. I was forced to identify myself under threat of arrest. Then to add insult to injury as I am trying to file a complaint against this trooper, my phone was stolen from me, broken and I was assaulted by Sgt. Bryan Fahey.

We The People will exhaust all legal remedies afforded to us to hold these tyrants and oath breakers accountable. Stay tuned I will be going live in the coming days to update you all on my current cases as well as give you more details regarding this incident. It's is your RIGHT to redress any grievances to your government if you so choose!

Thank you for all your support it's greatly appreciated.

Connecticut State Police Internal Affairs:

Lieutenant Colonel Jack Goncalves
E-Mail: Jack.Goncalves@ct.gov
877-746-1922

Channel 3 WFSB Connecticut News Desk
Phone: 860-244-1700
Email: newsdesk3@wfsb.com

Officers Involved:
Sgt. Bryan Fahey (Assaulted me, Threatened me & Broke my phone)

Trooper Lavoie (Unlawfully detained me for 20 minutes and placed me in handcuffs taking my phone, forcing me to identify myself under threat of arrest)

Sgt. Drummond (Sgt. On scene at the airport)

Trooper Costello (Was on scene with body camera during assault by Sgt Fahey)


Feel free to email me with any questions, advice or tips. I receive many emails of support from you guys and I try to answer everyone one of them. You all are greatly appreciated!



You all are true Patriots!

Help L.I.A travel to expose tyranny!

Show your Support for the Channel & The Constitution!


PayPal longislandaudit@gmail.com

Venmo @LONGISLANDAUDIT
Cash app @LONGISLANDAUDIT

Thanks for the support! It's greatly appreciated!




Hit the like button it helps the algorithm to send this to more patriots like yourself!


Protect yourself and your family with a Dashboard Camera, I highly recommend!
https://www.thedashcamstore.com?aff=68

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-long-island-audit-travel-to-educate-tyrants?utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

UNLAWFULLYDETAINEDASSAULTED

Post a Comment

0 Comments