ASMR HOLLOW ICE BOWL STUFFED WITH REFROZEN POWDERY ICE EATING -NO TALKING- LOUD CRUNCHES

ASMR HOLLOW ICE BOWL STUFFED WITH REFROZEN POWDERY ICE EATING -NO TALKING- LOUD CRUNCHES

HEY!

I am going to be uploading daily with different types of ice videos, If you did like this video please hit the like button and subscribe to my channel, hit the notification bell if you would like to be one of the first people to see my videos and possibly get a shoutout in my future videos.
Until we meet again, I hope you have a wonderful day/night! Hope to see you soon.
#iceeating #asmr #ice #softice #hardice


0:00 START
00:18 MAIN VIDEO
6:58 ONLY BITES



*disclaimer: CHEWING AND EATING ICE IS NOT ADVISED. THIS COULD IRRITATE YOUR GUMS AND LEAD TO DENTAL ISSUES. PLEASE CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE CHEWING AND EATING ICE

HOLLOWSTUFFEDREFROZEN

Post a Comment

0 Comments