Basic makeup tutorial/makeup for occasions #wingeyeliner #simplelook #basicmakeup #begginersmakeup

Basic makeup tutorial/makeup for occasions #wingeyeliner #simplelook #basicmakeup #begginersmakeup

This basic makeup tutorial is for any occasion u can try its vry simple to follow step by step the product I hav shown is personally used by me many times



I hope you guys enjoyed and found this video helpful!

❤️Makeup Products Used❤️
*Organic harvest organic neem tulsi toner
*Cetaphil moisturising lotion
*Krylon supra orange colour correcter
*Canvas anti acne jel primer recommended to me by my dermatologist according to my acne skin
*L.A girl pro concealer green colour correcter
*Too faced matte liquid foundation shade natura beige
*Maybelline fit me compact powder
Miss Claire light banana loose powder
*NYX highlighter and contour pro palette 01
*s.f.r Color pure colour blusher
*L’Oréal brow artist genius kit
*forever52 highlighter
*maybelline colossal volume express mascara
*bella voste white kajal
*GS lip outliner shade red
*matte me crayon matte lipstick shade Spanish red
*NYX dewy finish setting spray



##Follow me on##
Instagram ~ @atisundarby_shilpamua

Basicmakeuptutorial/makeup

Post a Comment

0 Comments