Captivated by Nature | raw footage unedited | mountenous-curved-zig-zag road|2hours travel to Soller

Captivated by Nature | raw footage unedited | mountenous-curved-zig-zag road|2hours travel to Soller

Hello everyone I was amazed and captivated by this beautiful nature while we're traveling to port of Soller.. and I just took videos as long as I can because trees are everywhere and I just uploaded as is with relaxing music. I'm a nature lover and love to travel and I wanna share my experience and places I have been to. I hope you enjoy the beauty and fascinating nature's view. The Serra de Tramuntana is a mountain range that runs along the northwest coast of Mallorca. With a length of 90 km and a width of 15km at some points, it includes 18 municipalities and covers about 30% of the island's territory. God bless you all abundantly and exceedingly!


I do not own this music and I'm giving the rightful credit to the owner and not intended for copyright.
You can use this song but you have to give credit to the owner, copy and paste. thank you everyone God bless.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere In The Clouds by Keys of Moon | https://soundcloud.com/keysofmoon
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)

------------------------------------------------------------------------


#rawshots#rawfootage#unedited
#captivatedbynature#chillinsummer
#relaxmode#relaxingmusic
#mountenouscurvedzigzagroad
#2hourstraveltosoller#amazingGod
#makerofheavenandearth

#amazingGod#themakerofheavenandearth#JESUSTHEKING

Post a Comment

0 Comments