I bring food papaya and watermelon well prepared from home all of them are happy and enjoy 👏🍌💖

I bring food papaya and watermelon well prepared from home all of them are happy and enjoy 👏🍌💖

Today I would like to say something about all poor abandoned monkeys in Savana team.
I’m really happy to see monkeys are happy and stay at home Bayon with Amari troop. All of poor abandoned monkeys has 16 till now.
1. Savana is female baby monkey. (pigtail)
2. Torres a male baby monkey (pigtail)
3. Liza is a female baby monkey. (pigtail)
4. Kitty is a female baby monkey. (pigtail)
5. Nora is a female BABY monkey. (Long tail)
6. Calvin is a male baby monkey. (Long tail)
7. Alan is a male monkey. (pigtail)
8. Bijoy is a male baby monkey. (Long tail)
9. Jax is a male baby monkey. (Long tail)
10. Koca is a male monkey. (pigtail)
11. RONNIE is a baby monkey (Long tail)
12. Romel is a pigtail baby monkey (pigtail)
13. Jolie pigtail female baby monkey (pigtail)
14. Rollo is baby male monkey (long tail)
15. Rojo is baby male monkey (pigtail)
16. Eric is male baby monkey (pitgtail)
All of them use to be pets at home and now people release them to live in wild monkeys. My team just do some help feeding and caring them as we can. Most of them are small so they need food as daily life. My team and I always support them. We don’t want someone lost with suffering no food so I must myself do support them.
For Savana I help her a lot in pagoda she’s not my pet but I am pity her then Torres I do help. From now we have around 16 pets in Bayon area a lot now. I still do support to help their lives. I hope everyone can open mind to accept her. There are many channels monkeys at home and they start to abandoned monkeys more and more. If I see those them, I will help with my team as I can.
You guys watch my channel and my page it seems you guys support their food. Thanks for understanding.
Have a nice day!!

Savanasavana monkeymonkey savana

Post a Comment

0 Comments