my Ultimate Seoul guide 😚 all my favorite places during my last week (& a lil 2PM MUST unboxing✌️)

my Ultimate Seoul guide 😚 all my favorite places during my last week (& a lil 2PM MUST unboxing✌️)

hi there!! i can't believe i'm writing this, but welcome to the last korea vlog, for now. i've returned back to the U.S. and feeling all the feels making this vid- i wanted to capture all of my favorite places in seoul, the hidden gems that i will remember for a long time. i also wanted to remember opening my first kpop album ever haha as a lil souvenir of my time :) i hope you enjoy xx

00:00 intro & leaving jeju
01:22 opening up 2PM's MUST
05:07 day one!! cute places to shop
07:46 day two!! painting cafe and good pho
09:25 the prettiest place in seoul
10:12 starfield library & best chimaek
10:50 two of my fav cafes
11:43 reflections xx

MUSIC 🎵

Travel (Prod. by Lukrembo)
Rose (prod. by Lukrembo)
Wine (Prod. by Lukrembo)
River (Prod. by Lukrembo)

UltimateSeoulguide

Post a Comment

0 Comments