Resellers BEWARE of Comps-Poshmark should be ashamed, ebay undervalues!

Resellers BEWARE of Comps-Poshmark should be ashamed, ebay undervalues!

You are just the person I wanted to warn about some serious comp issues on both ebay and poshmark! Come on over for this week's reseller round up where we look at comps for specialty items that could totally lead you astray.

We'll also have a quick pass or profit haul and some weight loss news for those of you who wanted to know what I'm doing that is working!

If you enjoy reselling content and don't mind hanging out with a goofball like me, I would love it if you would subscribe, hit that notification bell, and like and comment on this video. We have a great community here and I love learning from you as we go!

Trying to scale up your reselling business and need some affordable help to do so? Hammoq has allowed me to jump from almost no sales to almost daily multiple sales on ebay.
Interested in trying out Hammoq for yourself? Use the code rainyday to get a 25.00 credit when you first sign up.

If you are in need of funky new glasses, check out https://www.voogueme.com and use the code "rainyday" to get 15% off your purchase. My progressive glasses were about 100 dollars, and it was money well spent! Even with insurance, my eye doctor's prices were insane.

Like the music? Want cool music for your youtube? Check out epidemicsound.com to find the kind of tracks you love. First month is free!
Use my link to get started: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/uzhuj0/

I hope all is well with you!

Much love,

Amy, the Rainy Day Shopper

Email: rainydayshopper@protonmail.com
PO Box 705
Canby, OR 97013
tiktok and instagram @rainydayshopper
poshmark closet: https://poshmark.com/closet/rainydayshopper

Use my code RAINYDAYSHOPPER when you sign up for poshmark for the first time to get 10.00 off your first purchase!

ebay selling for beginners 2021ebay reselling what soldonline reseller tips

Post a Comment

0 Comments