the most helpful translation on the internet

the most helpful translation on the internet

in this video i showcase one time when google translate helped me a ton with its translation i honestly would not be alive without this translation this translation gave me good grades in school this translation is the sole reason i'm happy today this translation has affected my life in so many ways i decided i would have to make a video showcasing the usefulness of this most wonderful translation it was also so accurate it's almost as though an authentic welsh speaker translated it for me it was so accurate it were as though i were talking to a fluent welsh speaker that's right i took 20 minutes out of my life to type about the accuracy, usefulness, and helpfulness of this one singular welsh google translate

please subscribe i need subscribers
30 subscribers before the end of the year :)
current subscribers - 13


don't click - https://bit.ly/3qmIU10
help me get to just 30 subscribers by the end of the year ;( ;( i need friends

google translatefunnyfunny google translate

Post a Comment

0 Comments