adolescent: How to pronounce adolescent in english (correct!).Start with A. Learn from me.

adolescent: How to pronounce adolescent in english (correct!).Start with A. Learn from me.

Follow me!Learn from me how to pronounce the word adolescent in english.This video shows you how to pronounce the word adolescent in english. SUBSCRIBE my channel for how to pronounce more words.

adolescent

adj. 青春期的;未成熟的n. 青少年

/ˌædəˈlɛsənt/

(adolescents)


1.  ADJ 形容词

Adolescent is used to describe young people who are no longer children but who have not yet become adults. It also refers to their behaviour. 青春期的 (少年、行为)

例: It is important that an adolescent boy should have an adult in whom he can confide. 一个青春期男孩应该有一个他能倾吐心声的成年人,这是很重要的。


2.  N-COUNT 可数名词

An adolescent is an adolescent boy or girl. 青春期少年

例: Young adolescents are happiest with small groups of close friends. 年轻的青春期少年们和一小圈亲近的朋友在一起时最高兴。

adolescentadolescent pronounceadolescent pronunciation

Post a Comment

0 Comments