Fanart contest! Read desc for more info! (Can be for me or one of my other OC’s!) #Y3LLOWART

Fanart contest! Read desc for more info! (Can be for me or one of my other OC’s!) #Y3LLOWART

Rules are simple and common-sensical!
1. No tracing (for obvious reasons, bases are allowed however)
2. No claiming others’ artwork (you’re sus if you do that)
3. No cyberbulling! Everyone’s artwork is golden and royalty and you can’t mess with them! 💛

Prizes:
I will put together a video with everyone’s art! 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will be given a bigger shoutout. First alone will be given a personalized thank you letter from me during the video!

My expectation is reallly low because everyone’s busy and everything is chaotic (and I’m not popular 🤩) School starts tomorrow (I must sleep omg) so I don’t have full days to work on videos :’) Please understand I do care about your time, if you don’t have time I know what you mean, it’s very relatable! I appreciate your consideration in any case.

Fanartcontest!info!

Post a Comment

0 Comments