🔥 Fire Challenge Reading 🔥Remember better things are coming in regards to an emperor or ...

🔥 Fire Challenge Reading 🔥Remember better things are coming in regards to an emperor or ...

This is a challenge reading for Fire signs ( Aries, Leo, Sagittarius) for the coming week from whenever you watch this.

I do : how to strengthen your intuition videos, predictive readings for all the signs, challenge, money, love, health & luck readings for all the elements (ie Fire, Earth, Air, Water) and timeless energetic healings.

For this reading I used : Action oracle A deck I made myself, the Easy Tarot / Gilded Tarot, the After Tarot, the Spirit Animal Oracle and the Teachings of Abraham Well-being cards.

I just want to let everybody know that the reading I do are for entertainment with a few messages from above. These messages should never trump your own intuition or your own insights. This is a collective reading so take what resonates and leave what doesn’t.

To schedule or order a personalized reading, contact me at titaniumtalarstarot@gmail.com.

I ask for a 60$ donation for full personalized and private challenge readings & I have a PayPal account linked to the above e-mail.

Fire Challenge Reading

Post a Comment

0 Comments