I Can’t Stop Myself from Taking Apart My 1965 Mustang!

I Can’t Stop Myself from Taking Apart My 1965 Mustang!

In today's video, I paint my American Racing Torq Thrust wheels with Duplicolor paint, install a manual center link, and grease my steering box! It's fun to do small maintenance on my 1965 Mustang, but I have some big installs coming in the near future. Let me know what you want to see.

Interested in supporting the channel? Click here: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/fourspeedfilms

Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benkahan/

0:00 - Intro
0:33 - Painting front wheels
2:01 - Installing the manual steering center link
3:53 - Painting the rear wheels
5:22 - Greasing the steering box
6:25 - Taking the Stang out on the streets



#fourspeedfilms
#mustang
#classiccars
ben kahan
1965 mustang
pony car
4 speed
v8
American
classic cars
youth and cars
Los Angeles
muscle car
Holley
carb
mods
aftermarket
Ford
small block
backyard
muscle car
aftermarket suspension
tunning
msd
trans am
carter fuel pump
western Champlin
manual steering
steering box

the craig 909autotopia laholley

Post a Comment

0 Comments