iDeNtIcAl TWINS 👯‍♀️😏 eDiT with my BESTIE ✨YUSSSS✨ || PartyKittyPlayz

iDeNtIcAl TWINS 👯‍♀️😏 eDiT with my BESTIE ✨YUSSSS✨ || PartyKittyPlayz

‿⁔∘‖💖✨୨Opening....୧✨💖‖∘⁔‿



🌈HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO My little Disco Balls and WELCOME to my DeScRiPtIon!!!!

🌼In TODAY’S MESS of a vIdEo, I did an IDENTICAL TWINS edit with my BESTIEEEE!!! It was super fun to mke and I hope y'all enjooooy! 🌼

»🧈If Ya Wanna Help Out..🧈«
🍊Subscribe and turn on ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL Notifications!🍊
👍Like (If you like the video)👍
🍰Share with other Roblox Lovers🍰
👽Comment any video ideas down below!👽


🦋☆*: .。. ‿⁔‿⁔♡‿⁔‿⁔.。.:*☆🦋


☁️Follow MEEEE On Roblox: https://web.roblox.com/users/1393951156/profile☁️
🧇I can’t usually friend people on Roblox, because it would be unfair to others🧇


🦋☆*: .。. ‿⁔‿⁔♡‿⁔‿⁔.。.:*☆🦋


💎Credits💎
🌺Video Inspired By: Judo Unicorn🌺
🎶Music Used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBGNy8NTA3g&list=PLix8d6pgKX99K9no_8Q2sSO-nuD2xgHkF&index=35🎶
👑Description Inspired By: The QUEEN, Dr. Laba!👑
🧸Emojis in this Description: https://emojicombos.com/🧸


🦋☆*: .。. ‿⁔‿⁔♡‿⁔‿⁔.。.:*☆🦋


⚡Disclaimers⚡
🎧I do not own ANY of the music in this video🎧
🐙If my videos upset you in anyway, please let me know🐙
🔮You do NOT have the rights to reupload my content🔮


🦋☆*: .。. ‿⁔‿⁔♡‿⁔‿⁔.。.:*☆🦋


🧃Remindersッ🧃
🍋Whoever you are, you are beautiful, never forget that🍋
🌱Make it a great day, you deserve it🌱
🌙You are you, don’t let anybody change it🌙
🎨You are the one who paints your picture, you decide if its bright or dull

🍦All of the reminders are my quotes :)🍦



✊🏳️‍🌈📣All of the BEAUTIFULL LGBTQ and LGBTQ+ Peeps are welcome here, and if you can’t support them then you should just leave :)✊🏳️‍🌈📣

🍞Tags and Keywords
#Roblox #Shorts #Edit #IdenticalTwins #Trends #Bestie #BFF #AnimationsMocap #Twins #RobloxEdit #RobloxTrends #PartyKittyPlayz #Bestay 🍞


🦋☆*: .。. ‿⁔‿⁔♡‿⁔‿⁔.。.:*☆🦋


✌🏼Tysm for watching, I appreciate y’all so much✌🏼
⭐Current Subscriber Count: 49 DiscoBalls so close to 50 EEEEE ILYSMMM⭐
🌷Comment some tulip emojis down below, and i’ll heart your comment!
🐸💗✨🌈🌻🧃See ya in the next vid, bye bye!🧃🌻🌈✨💗🐸

#Roblox#Shorts#Edit

Post a Comment

0 Comments