MOM & I Are Hurt Our Family Refuse To Attend Sister's Wedding So I Uninvited Them From Mine - AITA

MOM & I Are Hurt Our Family Refuse To Attend Sister's Wedding So I Uninvited Them From Mine - AITA

So, this happened when we were talking about my sister's wedding. My mum was talking to my aunt about getting matching outfits for her and her siblings for the party. And she wanted to fly out the whole extended family for the wedding. After my mum said that she wanted to pay for everyone's plane tickets, my aunt said, "You don't have to invite us. Just don't forget to invite us to Amy's (I'll use amy for my name) wedding later, her wedding is what matters."

PS : I have permission from authors to use their stories in this video and all the other videos.

#AITA #redditsister #redditstories

ask redditaskredditaskreddit women

Post a Comment

0 Comments