MY LIFELESS SOUL

MY LIFELESS SOUL

My soul shattered into millions little pieces, When I left you alone at the dark bottom of my heart...
I'm a monster filled with many demonic crafts and cultivations in my soul...
I pray to God let this demon vanished into thin air, but he never listen to that prayers...
My soul will never be filled with sorrows and tears again, because I choose to be the devil instead of being sympathetic soul...
My soul living a lifeless path enjoying companion with ghost riders and wicked witches...
My demonic blood vains sucked your humanity all this time and I had no choice other than left you alone in this creepy world...
Now, I can claim openly within these kind of creepy creatures...
I'm a lifeless soul with a living corpse without you by my side.
Thank you πŸ™

LIFELESS

Post a Comment

0 Comments