STORYTIME: COVID caused inflammation throughout my baby’s body | Scariest time of my life..

STORYTIME: COVID caused inflammation throughout my baby’s body | Scariest time of my life..

Hey everyone. I was debating if I wanted to share this story or not. But after discussing it with my boyfriend, we feel like our story could possibly help other parents out there. COVID is still very new to us all. And there are some symptoms parents should look out for that nobody ever talks about. COVID caused extreme inflammation (swelling) throughout my sons body back in April, 2021. We never really recieved a true explanation as to why COVID caused this to happen to our baby boy. However, we are just thankful that our son is healthy now, and is still here with us. This whole situation was a huge eye opener for me. I appreciate life a lot more, as well as my family. I’m hopeful that our story will bring something positive towards you. And may help you, a friend, or a family memeber in the future if you share a similar experience with a loved one. Thank you for taking the time to listen to our story. Stay safe out there. Mask up. Keep your hands washed. And do the best you can to protect you and your loved ones because covid is definitely real. Much love to you all 🤞🏾💕

-Tyra Nicole

#covid

Post a Comment

0 Comments