They Couldn't Stop What God Was Doing In 2014 They Can't Stop It Now. God Is With Me and You

They Couldn't Stop What God Was Doing In 2014 They Can't Stop It Now. God Is With Me and You

Got emotional watching this super old video.
People have been talking crazy about me since 2014 when nobody knew who I was. But guess what? They couldn't stop what God was doing then and they still can't stop it now. God is going to finish what He started period. People have no idea what I went through since 2014 and that is why I don't care what nobody thinks or says God is with me. The battles made me who I am. I was in the military and God gave me a military minded ministry He. So there has been tons of warfare. but He has proven He is the one writing my lifes story. I know where I was. I know the tears I cried. I know how hard the enemy tried to kill me and prevent me from becoming what I am becoming now. I know God was the one who kept me going. To this day....He is the one keeping me going. To God be the glory for the things He has done. He will keep you. Love you all.

Couldn'tDoingCan't

Post a Comment

0 Comments