Is Being Sober Boring? | The Truth About Sobriety

Is Being Sober Boring? | The Truth About Sobriety

One of the biggest reasons that I stayed stuck in the tight grip of alcohol addiction for so long was because I feared that my life would be boring and I would simply get bored and not be able to enjoy myself without having alcohol in my life.

However, as time went by I began to pay much more attention to the negative impact that daily drinking was having on my life, I started to see how it was:

Destroying my relationship
Holding my back in my career
Stopping me from being a good dad
Harming my health
Impacting me financially
Increasing my anxiety
Making me feel depressed and causing mood swings

Was this really worth the trade off?

I got to a point where I became sick and tired and decided that I had no choice but to find out if life will be boring without alcohol or not, because I no longer wanted to live with all of these negative consequences.

Maybe you are watching this video because you are sick of the lows that come with drinking too much or too often, but you are still trying to get clarity around whether sobriety is boring or not - this video will answer the question for you.

The video will also help you help yourself and overcome any fears around a sober life being boring.

If you need more help, support and tools for stopping drinking visit: https://www.joinbesober.com

Simon Chapple
The Quit Alcohol Coach
https://www.besober.co.uk

#issoberboring #issobrietyboring #isbeingsoberboring

alcohol boredomalcoholismbeing sober is so boring

Post a Comment

0 Comments