Pranking people when suddenly BACON TITAN appears in Brookhaven! | Brookhaven 🏡RP

Pranking people when suddenly BACON TITAN appears in Brookhaven! | Brookhaven 🏡RP

A Youtube Short for Roblox Brookhaven 🏡RP!

CuriousJin doing some CuriousJin stuffs in Roblox Brookhaven 🏡RP. Let it be known that I roleplay as a prankster in Brookhaven most of the time, I'm considering other roleplays in Brookhaven as well.

Roblox Brookhaven 🏡RP game link:
https://www.roblox.com/games/4924922222/Brookhaven-RP?refPageId=b667dda2-dee6-42b8-93bd-47a6469cde20

Let's play! Add/Follow me:
https://www.roblox.com/users/2529505476/profile

CuriousJin here guys, like you, I love to play roblox. I will try all roblox games to create funny gaming content for you guys to enjoy. My favorite roblox game is Brookhaven 🏡RP and other role-playing games as well. See to it that I will upload funny roblox gaming contents packed with your favorite memes.

#Shorts

curiousjinbrookhaven funny momentsbrookhaven roblox

Post a Comment

0 Comments