Massive Fibroid Tumors Journey | My Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Pre-Op Myomectomy/C-Section

Massive Fibroid Tumors Journey | My Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Pre-Op Myomectomy/C-Section

Transparency Moment -- I've been trying to lose this belly for two years and turns out I have uterine fibroid tumors, two of which are the size of a grapefruit and a cantaloupe melon but mind you I'm 128lbs!!! 🤯
Any way, I decided to share this journey because I feel like years ago, had I been more aware, I would've known this and been able to have a less invasive procedure and right after I found out, I saw someone post asking for weightloss tips so I inboxed her and told her my story, turns out she had a massive ovarian cyst.
______________________

►KEEP UP WITH ME:

Snapchat-- DayeLaSoulLit

Instagram-- www.instagram.com/DayeLaSoul

Facebook-- www.facebook.com/DayeLaSoul-1083346375087323/

Twitter-- www.twitter.com/DayeLaSoul




fibroid tumor, fibroid tumor removal, uterine fibroid, black fibroid journey, myomectomy, c-section,


Don't forget to Like, Comment, + Subscribe for more videos!

dayelasoulfibroid tumorfibroid tumor removal

Post a Comment

0 Comments