𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘶𝘰𝘶𝘴 she could be a celine model

𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘶𝘰𝘶𝘴 she could be a celine model

I do not take requests. if you comment one, your comment will be deleted and you will be banned from my channel.

𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
https://youtu.be/fNLRoLFvy_A

𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰
lisa of blackpink, someone help me what event that was

𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘶𝘰𝘶𝘴
= splendind/expensive looking
your mind is so powerful it looks expensive, just like this affirmation formula

𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘴
celine ambassador style
celine woman
manifest ideal celine items
elegant and mature personality
captivating, easy-going and chic look
boyish nuance with a girlish look
androgynous snd effortless style
minimal and pure aesthetic
monochromatic and comfortable physique
have a bold, attractive, dynamic and charismatic factor about you
be chic and energetic
be powerful and straightforward

𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴
hi! I promised this ♡
so here is a sub to have the style of celine ambassador! u can use this to actually become one or just to have the vibe

𝘧𝘢𝘲
can I trust you?
yes. I make my videos for myself, of course I wouldn't want to give myself negative results.

is this powerful?
every subliminal is, the speed of the results depends on you. for more information, I recommend solar's guides.

will this give me _?
everything is in the benefits. if I believe the subliminal is a little hard to understand, it's explained in the notes

can I use this with _?
yes, clashing is a limiting belief.

will people remember me without results?
yes, if you wish to change that, I recommend sushibcu's subliminal.

how many times should I listen?
one is enough if you think it is. listen as many times as you want.

when will I get full results?
you already have them.

do we have to use headphones/earphones?
no.

can I download/bundle this?
yes.

should I download this in mp3 or in wav?
whichever you prefer

𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘶𝘰𝘶𝘴couldceline

Post a Comment

0 Comments