The Signora fight, but I'm slightly under-leveled.

The Signora fight, but I'm slightly under-leveled.

Team stats I guess:
Sayu: C0
Xingqiu: C1
Fischl: C0
Bennett: C0
-------------------------------------------
Average levels:
Weapon: 30
Artifact: ~8
Character: 55
------------------------------------------
That's all. Just me and my weak-ass team taking on a boss. I did not prepare. Just used some food I had in my inventory. For the first half I used Bennett as DPS to try and keep Sayu alive for the second half. Xingqiu and Fischl just vibed the whole time as supports, and Bennett was a good support too. Having two healers really makes the fight easier. I'm still bad though...

And yes, I play with shaders on, I don't know if they're visible in the video though.

Signorafight,slightly

Post a Comment

0 Comments