Hot / Badass Edit Audios that boost my confidence ✨🔥 | Badass Playlist ✨🔥✨

Hot / Badass Edit Audios that boost my confidence ✨🔥 | Badass Playlist ✨🔥✨

AHHHH- I'M SO SORRY FOR LATE POST-- I've been busy today because of traveling and dealing with guests- anyways tysm for 2k+! subscribers!! You guys are so awesome T-T I love y'all ❤️❤️✨


🔥Timestamps🔥
00:00 | Rich boy x World is spinning x Bring it back

00:34 | Savage x such a wh*re

01:15 | Supermassive Blackhole

01:46 | After Dark

02:15 | Camel By Camel

02:53 | Rhinestone eyes

03:27 | People I don't like

04:00| Comics

04:26 | Enemy

05:08 | National Anthem

05:40 | Gimme More

06:21 | Masquerade

06:59 | Lambada

07:40 | Killshot

08:17 | Love and War

08:45 | Montero

09:29 | My Ordinary Life

10:05 | I wanna be your slave

10:52 | Disturbia

11:23 | Get Into It (Yuh)

11:54 | What's the prob dog?

12:23 | Sexyback

13:17 | D!ck

13:51 | Bon appetit

14:34 | Hayloft

15:16 | Feel Like God

15:48 | CHOP CHOP SLIDE!

16:21 | Inferno

16:54 | Oops I did it again

17:23 | Love game x CPR

17:54 | Guy.exe

18:29 | Satisfaction

18:55 | Wasted

19:36 | Closed Eyes

20:11 | •END•
🍫✿Requests I'll be taking✿🍪
🍫🍫🍫
✓Valid Requests✓ -

- POV Playlists! (Point Of View) (Of any cookie character(s))
- Ambience Playlists (With any cookie character(s))
- Cookie x Cookie Inspired Playlists! (Only the valid ships like Espresso x Madeleine or Herb x Sparkling. No any invalid ships like Cream Puff x Latte)
- Cookie Run Fanfiction Inspired Playlists! (Like any cookie run fanfictions you can find in Wattpad or AO3 (Even when I don't have an AO3 acc :') I will always take the fluff and especially angst ones :))) But I guess I am okay with smut but PLEASE only mild no extreme or moderate or else I will not take your request!)
- Cookie x Reader or Y/N Inspired Playlists! (Fanfictions you can find anywhere In Wattpad or AO3!)
- Lofi Cookie Run Inspired Playlists (Hek yeh I'll take this request!)
- Event Inspired Playlist (Like Chirstmas or Valentines but with Cookie run characters ofc)
🍫🍫🍫
- ❌Invalid Requests❌
- Extreme/Moderate Smut Inspired Playlists (Totally No for me I am too young as hek only mild is okay for me!)
- Young Cookie x Adult Cookie aka Minor x Adult (No, just- no)
- 1 hour or 50 mins Playlists (Sorry I can't do anything any more longer I'll be so full storage and I'll be ded to my parents-)
- S*ic/d@l Playlists (I'll not allow this one since it can affect people's emotions, Only angst)
- Very Gory Playlists (I'll totally not allow this I'll get smack by YouTube so only mild or moderate are very okay.)
🍫🍫🍫

BadassAudiosboost

Post a Comment

0 Comments