Finally got over myself and decided upon a final config for my auto PnP machine

Finally got over myself and decided upon a final config for my auto PnP machine

I had settled on one of "low rider" options for the layout of my automatic PnP machine build.

However, I pushed through that and decided to go with a "cage" design after all.

So, come with me while I speed through and re-design the caged PnP in KiCAD.

It'll be painless, I promise.

All stock parts:
4x550mm
4x450mm
4x250mm
8xOpenBuild corners
Top elements of Voron Legacy corexy printer.

Still in work designing a z-axis.

Credits:

Video editing by OpenShot
Video captured by OBS (fps set to 4 and speed up in OpenShot 8x)
Sound editing by Audacity
Doodly for intros and intermediate panels

Music Kevin Macleod

https://quicksounds.com/
for monkey sound effects (monkey jabbering translation in CC)
Annoying scraping of sounds are from https://www.zapsplat.com/


Licenced visual branding by:
shutterstock, placeit and RenderForest

PnPPick and Place

Post a Comment

0 Comments