😂 अरे किसने video बना लिया || it's a video 🔮 #shorts by Saurabh

😂 अरे किसने video बना लिया || it's a video 🔮 #shorts by Saurabh

#rsmsa
Welcome to RSMSA by Saurabh
😅 easy to remember - R + smsa = Rsmsa / रस्मसा

My 1st priority is to keep my subscriber happy😊
Copyright Disclaimer:-
Under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.

Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

I am making it clear from my side that whatever video I have used, the video and background music is not mine, the credit is given to those who belong to it.

"If I used your videos and didn't gave credit to you, you can contact me with this e-mail. Also If you want I can delete your video."

copyright issue :- saurabhgyan6@gmail.com

अरेकिसनेvideo

Post a Comment

0 Comments