The "DAWN" of the Elemental Burst | Phantom Flow | Sphere-Way to Heaven - Okuden | Genshin Impact

The "DAWN" of the Elemental Burst | Phantom Flow | Sphere-Way to Heaven - Okuden | Genshin Impact

Title inspired from IWinToLose Gaming's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmfBTnazfFI

Mirror Maiden is thicc. This video took a long while. I took my time testing what team will be good for this challenge. I'm trying to use different characters for my videos if possible or a different Main DPS probably. Though, having fun is my main goal here and for you to enjoy. Let's just see how my roster will do.

I hope you enjoy this run and this video! If you have tips for me you can leave a comment. Thanks!

BGM Credit: It's one of the Battle Themes in Inazuma
Composer: Yu-Peng Chen
All composition and music material belongs to HOYO-MiX

#PhantomFlow #Okuden #Diluc

Genshin ImpactDilucPhantom Flow

Post a Comment

0 Comments