'I wouldn't want to be in the same room with lots of unvaccinated people': Berejiklian

'I wouldn't want to be in the same room with lots of unvaccinated people': Berejiklian

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian says residents are going to have to be vaccinated if they want to enjoy "the things we have missed".

"I wouldn't want to be in the room with lots of people who aren't vaccinated," Ms Berejiklian said.

"And I certainly hope that all of our colleagues (parliamentarians) are vaccinated.

"That's the message we've been sending the community. And obviously as workplaces open up, every workplace will have their policies according to what the government is indicating.

"But I just want to make this point very clear: if people want to enjoy the things we have missed such as a meal or any other issue, or any other venue, they're going to have to be vaccinated."

6271217549001australiacoronavirus

Post a Comment

0 Comments