The End Result of a Man Who Looked Down on His Wife and Tried to Get Back with His Ex girlfriend

The End Result of a Man Who Looked Down on His Wife and Tried to Get Back with His Ex girlfriend

My cousin Noah. He's always complaining to me about his wife and daughter.
He seems to believe that his ex-girlfriend and he should have married, and he hates his wife and daughter.
One day Noah told me, "I met my ex-girlfriend again".


Feel good with the Feel Good Story!!
If you feel comfortable, press the Good button!!


What do you think about this person ??
Please let me know what you think🔖



We will deliver an animation based on the actual story

Gold digger & Karma & Cheating & Infidelity
Trouble & Bad Ex Lovers etc.

Please comment if you have any of your experiences.

I will make it into a work!



NEXT Story Animated.....
The Story of What Happens to a Woman Who Likes to Take People's Belongings
=======================



🔔SUBSCRIBE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoSRJRAOsBODe2b63EXNhqg?sub_confirmation=1

🔖Twitter
https://twitter.com/feelgoodstoryyy



#FeelGoodStory
#Storytime
#Anime

Feel Good StoryMy StoryAnimated

Post a Comment

0 Comments