Roblox is back :) well in certain parts of the UK at least

Roblox is back :) well in certain parts of the UK at least

Welcome to the description


Can we just appreciate the Roblox developers and team for doing this? Looking at a screen and fixing bugs, for 26 hours straight no sleep. Just shout out to them for doing things WE love and not them. People say ‘Roblox is a billion-dollar company they can EASILY fix servers’ blah blah blah. But no, they work really hard, especially for the kids who play

Thanks for watching I hope you enjoyed the nine-second video which took 9 seconds to make bc I'm lazy. lol if you want to stick around and watch my channel grow I will get better. thanks to everyone that has subbed so far and I hope you stick around for the journey.


Have a nice day.


Thanks for coming. I'm still a piece of garbage.

Robloxcertainparts

Post a Comment

0 Comments